A quick search of the internet will reveal hundreds, if not thousands, of benefits of meditation!
These are 10 of the main benefits our MPTs have helped their clients with by teaching them to meditate. There are countless other reasons.
1) Meditation is the ultimate stress buster.
If you are stressed, you need to meditate.
It really is that plain and simple!
Countless medical research studies have proven how effective meditation is against stress. All the way from moderate stress, right up to even helping those suffering from PTSD.
2) Meditation can be used to calm an overactive mind.
Do you find it difficult to stop your mind from constantly whizzing around and thinking?
Perhaps you need to constantly occupy your mind?
Can you not rest your mind without grabbing a glass of wine or a pill?
Then you need to meditate.
3) Meditation helps deal with anxiety and depression.
If you suffer from anxiety or depression, you need to meditate.
Once again, countless medical research studies have proven it works.
4) Meditation can help with SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder).
You need to meditate. It helps. Please read the studies for yourself.
5) Meditation helps you with lack of energy.
You need to be able to rest more in order to be able to do more.
Therefore, you need to meditate to rest properly.
6) Meditation can help with poor sleep.
You need to meditate in order to help with the ill effects of poor sleep.
It can also help with your actual sleep pattern.
7) Meditation helps to alleviate numerous long-term, stress-related, unexplained pains and aches.
These include back, neck and shoulder aches. Also, it can alleviate irritable bowel syndrome.
Oh yes it can!
Do you suffer from unexplained injuries and pains that just never seem to ever go away. No matter what the surgeon does to your body, time after time again. Try meditation.
8) Meditation increases happiness.
Want to be more happy, relaxed and content with your life?
You need to Meditate!
9) Meditation enhances relationships.
Of course it does! Meditation makes you happier, more content in yourself and more relaxed.
10) Meditation can help you to become your old self again.