A quick search of the internet will reveal hundreds, if not thousands, of benefits of meditation and mindfulness!
By teaching meditation and mindfulness, our MPTs have helped their clients with these ten main benefits. There are countless other reasons.
1) Meditation and mindfulness are the ultimate stress busters.
If you are stressed, you need to meditate.
It really is that plain and simple!
Countless medical research studies have proven how effective meditation is against stress. All the way from moderate stress, right up to even helping those suffering from PTSD.
2) Meditation and mindfulness can be used to calm an overactive mind.
Do you find it difficult to stop your mind from constantly whizzing around and thinking?
Perhaps you need to constantly occupy your mind?
Can you not rest your mind without grabbing a glass of wine or a pill?
Then you need to meditate.
3) Meditation and mindfulness helps deal with anxiety and depression.
If you suffer from anxiety or depression, you need to meditate.
Once again, countless medical research studies have proven it works.
4) Meditation and mindfulness can help with SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder).
You need to meditate. It helps. Please read the studies for yourself.
5) Meditation and mindfulness helps you with lack of energy.
You need to be able to rest more in order to be able to do more.
Therefore, you need to meditate to rest properly.
6) Meditation and mindfulness can help with poor sleep.
You need to meditate in order to help with the ill effects of poor sleep.
It can also help with your actual sleep pattern.
7) Meditation and mindfulness helps to alleviate numerous long-term, stress-related, unexplained pains and aches.
These include back, neck and shoulder aches. Also, it can alleviate irritable bowel syndrome.
Oh yes it can!
Do you suffer from unexplained injuries and pains that just never seem to ever go away, no matter what the surgeon does to your body, time after time again? Try meditation.
8) Meditation and mindfulness increases happiness.
Want to be more happy, relaxed and content with your life?
You need to Meditate!
9) Meditation and mindfulness enhances relationships.
Of course it does! Meditation makes you happier, more content in yourself and more relaxed.
10) Meditation and mindfulness can help you to become your old self again.