A quick search of the internet will reveal hundreds, if not thousands, of benefits of Meditation and Mindfulness!
By teaching Meditation and Mindfulness, our MPTs have helped their clients with these ten main benefits. However please remember there are countless other reasons to Meditate as well.
1) Meditation and Mindfulness are the ultimate stress busters.
If you are stressed, you need to Meditate.
It really is that plain and simple!
Countless medical research studies have proven how effective Meditation is against stress. All the way from moderate stress right up across the spectrum to even helping those with C-PTSD.
2) Meditation and Mindfulness can be used to calm an overactive mind.
Do you find it difficult to stop your mind from constantly whizzing around and thinking?
Perhaps you need to constantly occupy your mind?
Can you not rest your mind without grabbing a glass of wine or a pill?
Then you need to Meditate.
3) Meditation and Mindfulness can help deal with anxiety and depression.
If you suffer from anxiety or depression, you need to Meditate.
Once again, countless medical research studies have proven it works.
4) Meditation and Mindfulness can help with SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder).
You need to Meditate. It can help. Research suggests that Meditation can increase serotonin levels in the brain. Serotonin which is also sometimes known as the Happy Hormone.
5) Meditation and Mindfulness can also help you with lack of energy.
If you feel tired out all the time you need to be able to rest more. You need to be able to rest more in order to be able to do more.
Therefore, you actually need to Meditate to be able to rest properly.
6) Meditation and Mindfulness can help with poor sleep.
You need to Meditate in order to help with the ill effects of poor sleep.
It can also help with your actual sleep pattern.
7) Meditation and Mindfulness are linked to a healthy immune system and can help relieve many long term, stress related, unexplained aches and pains.
When you relax and Meditate your immune system has a chance to work to keep you healthy. It can also help relieve back, neck and headaches, IBS, fibromyalgia and much more. If you suffer from unexplained pain that just never seems to go away, no matter what your doctor, surgeon or therapist does to help, over and over again. Try Meditation rather than medication next time.
Oh yes it really can help!
8) Meditation and Mindfulness can increase happiness.
Want to be more happy, relaxed and content with your life?
You need to Meditate!
9) Meditation and Mindfulness can enhance relationships.
Of course it does! Meditation makes you happier, more content in yourself and more relaxed so why wouldn’t your relationships be better, far stronger and more honest.
10) Meditation and Mindfulness can help you to become your old self again.
Remember the person you used to be before life and it’s stresses got in the way? If you want to try to get that person back again contact us.